NHS – Free spectacles
- The NHS range includes frames that are freely available using a valid NHS Optical Voucher. This is issue by your optometrist following the completion of your eye examination. In order to purchase your NHS frames and lenses please email us your eye examination prescription and optical voucher so that we can validate your eligibility.
- You can scan your prescription and voucher or take a photograph and email this to us at email@example.com
- Upon validation we will phone you to gather some information such as the lenses you require and some eye measurement that are used to set the lenses in the frame.
- Your spectacles will be made and can be delivered to your door by post or by a special delivery. This includes personal delivery by our staff, adjustments and fittings at your home.
- There will be a small charge for the personal delivery. Please ask for details, as it will vary depending upon the distance of travel to your location.
- Note this delivery service is restricted to the West Midlands.