Basics Range 2
- The basic range of frames includes products that are built stronger than the NHS ranges. More colours, sizes and styles are available.
- The frames can be purchased alone or as a complete pair of prescription spectacles.
- In order to purchase your frames and lenses please email your eye examination prescription and optical voucher, if you are entitled to one, so that we can validate your eligibility.
- You can scan your prescription and voucher or take a photograph and email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon validation we will phone you to gather some information such as the lenses you require and some eye measurement that are used to set the lenses in the frame.
- Your spectacles will be made and can be delivered to your door by post or by a special delivery that includes personal adjustments and fittings at your home.
- There will be a small charge. Please ask for details, as it will vary depending upon the distance of travel to your location.
- Note this delivery service is restricted to the West Midlands.